Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: The 2004 Line-up confirmed and rumors...

  1. #1
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    CONFIRMED:
    gene simmons 12"
    mlb 8
    nba 6
    mlb 3"
    nhl 3"
    spawn 25
    mlb 9
    nhl 8
    elvis
    monster 3
    nfl 3"
    cooperstown
    nfl 8
    conan
    ts3
    earnhardt boxed set
    mlb10

    Rumors:
    AvP 1 maybe 2?
    MM7 (obviously)
    nba legends?
    kiss set and possible box set?
    12" NASCAR?
    NASCAR 2?
    spawn 26 (obviously)
    Elvis 2?
    Ozzy 2?

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ February 03, 2004 03:05 PM: Message edited by: bonedust ]</font>

  2. #2
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    ill add/move/delete as information demands. anyone know of anything i am missing?

    im just trying to get an idea of how very piss poor im going to be this year. ok, im off to sell my blood and plasma for cash!

  3. #3
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    There is still the rumor of the Ozzy 2 figure.

    I thought the KISS boxed set was pretty much confirmed at the same time that the 12" Gene was.

    And just for the record, aren't there 2 Elvis figures - the '68 comeback and the Vegas version?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    there better be more than that, because as it stands, from the confirmed list, the only ones I'll be bying are S25 and Monsters 3.

    As for the rumored, I'll buy MM7 most likely, and AvP (if thats true), and s26.

    Too many sports figs. forums Guess I may be able to save some money this year after all! forums

  5. #5
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    -meg, i do believe you are correct about the elvis. i thought that the second ozzy figure (bark at the moon i believe) was scrapped because sharron osborne was trying to pull more money out of the deal. again, rumors.

    i still have my fingers crossed for a hendrix w/ burning guitar.

  6. #6
    -megalithanod
    Guest -megalithanod's Avatar

    Post

    Yeah, I heard that rumor ont he Ozzy as well, but there hasn't been a dis-confirmation on it at the moment.

    I posted a question to Jon about it a few weeks ago, and although I didn't expect them to outright confirm or deny it was coming out, he didn't do it in his normal way and it did seem like there was a glimmer of hope with it.

    I hope it does go thorugh, as I need a new music figure on my desk. The last addition was The Trooper and that was a while ago! Elvis wouldn't fit, and I am not really a Jimi fan.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member skullpit's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 29th, 2004
    Posts
    1,471
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Between the confirmed and rumoured lines, I'll b getting like 6 or 7 lines. forums

    Doubles of some that I want to open. Man I'm gonna be broke. forums

  8. #8
    Inactive Member virtualNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2000
    Posts
    1,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    s25 & monsters3

    & s26 if it's true [img]eek.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Spore's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    2,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Sports?

    Sports Figs?????

    I thought this was a sacred haven... how dare you include that stufffff with our toys.

  10. #10
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    ya, sports! so there!

    man, with the way sports is going ill own more sports figs than non-sports figs by the end of the year.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •